Enjoy Cultus Lake on one of our pontoon boats!
Our pontoon boats are already in the water, so no need to hassle with the public boat launch! Must be 21 and older with a valid drivers license and credit card on file to rent and operate our pontoon boats. Pets are allowed on each pontoon boat, with a $20 pet fee to account for additional cleaning. Pets should stay on the floor and not on pontoon boat seats. Fuel is additional and renters are responsible for any and all damages to the boats. We highly recommend making a reservation online prior to arriving, as we do tend to sell out. We do take walk-in reservations in our preset time-slots when available. Prices vary based on day of the week and time slot, with the most economical time slot being morning weekday rentals.
Here's how it works:
- Reserve your pontoon boat online (below).
- Arrive at the Cultus Lake Resort Lodge 30 minutes prior to your rental time to make sure rental paperwork is complete. All guests will need to sign release forms.
- Head down to the marina to meet your Watercraft Concierge for the day
- Receive 10-15 minutes of safety and equipment instruction
- Have fun on the pontoon boat!
- Return your pontoon boat when your rental time slot is over
- Marina staff will check the pontoon boat for damages
- Stick around to sign check-out paperwork in the marina
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I tow a tube or water skier with the pontoon boat?
We do not currently allow towing of any kind with any of our pontoon boats.
Can I bring floaty toys with me?
Yes, you're welcome to bring lake toys as long as they can be secured safely onboard for travel, and they are not being towed. We also rent inflatable paddle boards for guests to take on our pontoon boats. Our marina staff will happily load and secure our rental paddle boards for you.
Can I pull up onshore around the lake?
There are several sandy beaches around the lake that you can park at to picnic or explore. Certain pontoon boats can pull directly up onto sandy beaches, and others must be anchored just offshore. Our knowledgeable and friendly marina staff members are happy to point you in the right direction.
We have friends in the Day Use area or Cultus Lake Campground, can I take the pontoon boat over there?
No, we do not allow our rentals to travel to the Day Use area, the Cultus Lake Campground, or the public boat launch area or dock. If we see you travel there, you will forfeit any remaining rental time with no refund. Those areas are shallow and rocky, and the chances of damaging the propeller are high. Those areas are completely off limits to our pontoon boats, all guests must board the boat from the Cultus Lake Resort dock.